- Construction of the EB Sutton Avenue Bridge is complete. Traffic was shifted onto the new Sutton Ave. EB Bridge on August 6th. Traffic was shifted from the Sutton Avenue WB temporary bridge to the new WB bridge on August 10th. Removal of temporary bridge scheduled for the week of August 12th.
- Hockanum River Bridge WB – Modifications continue to the right shoulder parapet wall and replacement of existing expansion joint.
- Hockanum River Bridge EB – Replacement of the steel expansion joint.
- East River Drive Bridge EB – Modifications to the right shoulder parapet wall and replacement of existing expansion joint.
- Completed concrete pavement repairs between Maple Street and Sutton Avenue both EB and WB.
- Paved between Maple Street and Sutton Avenue both EB and WB the week of August 6th.
- Quaker on site to drill sign foundations for overhead sign sign structures.
- Milling for concrete pavement repair between Sutton Avenue and High Street both EB and WB is scheduled for the week of August 13th.
Sutton Avenue Daytime Detour – Daytime closures of Sutton Avenue at the Rte. 2 bridge will be implemented when necessary for safety reasons during bridge construction and deconstruction. Sutton Avenue will opened for traffic at the end of every workday. Daytime closures should be finished by August 25th.